- A possibility to change order status (including «Complete» and «Closed» statuses).
- Administrator can set permissions to users to have the opportunity to change the status of orders.
Changing the status of specific order by yourself
- Log in into Magento area. Go to Sales->Orders. Select specific order.
- Select status in drop-down list and type “Change Status”.
Empowering users to change status of orders
- Log into Admin area. Go to System->Permissions->Roles.
- Select the role for which you would like to give permission to change status.
- Check Sales->Orders->Actions->Change in Status.
Attention! Do not forget to «Assign Status to State» after Install in the admin panel System -> Order Statuses! Watch the Manual.